To See Shipping to countries Please click on following link:Delivery Time & Shipping Prices
Return & Refund Policy
(1) 30 Days to Return.
(2) Buyer responsible for return shipping.
(3) Refund will be issued Once returned item is inspected that it is in good condition
as you received and unopen seal. Refund will be issued immidiately.
The Braun ThermoScan 3 IRT 3030 is a digital ear thermometer that measures the temperature in a flash. Suitable for the whole family, but the quick measurement time makes it particularly suitable for taking the temperature of children who do not want to sit still. The thermometer's display shows temperature and has a sound signal that indicates fever during the measurement.
The Braun IRT 3030 has the unique ExacTemp technology with a control system that confirms that you have placed the thermometer in the correct position in the ear to ensure a correct measurement.
The thermometer is supplied with a 3 V lithium cell battery (type 2032). Insert a new battery when the low battery symbol appears on the display.
Digital ear thermometer
Measures the temperature in a flash.
Memory function for eight measurements.
For the whole family
Battery and 21 lens filters included.
Use hygienic disposable lens filters to reduce the risk of bacterial transmission. 21 disposable filters included. New disposable covers are sold separately, see Braun Thermoscan Lens Cover
Read the instructions for use included in the packaging carefully before use. Before using the thermometer, remove the small sticker with numbers on the display. The thermometer must be at stable ambient temperature (room temperature) for 30 minutes before use.
Before using the thermometer, make sure the ear is free of obstructions or earwax build-up. Change to a new disposable filter after each use to ensure hygiene. (The thermometer cannot be used without a disposable filter.) The filter is needed to protect the measurement sensor so that it can take accurate readings.
1. Switch on the thermometer by pressing the »start» button. A flashing lens filter symbol is displayed if no lens filter is attached. The temperature can only be taken if the lens filter is attached to the probe (the part you stick into the ear). The thermometer is ready to use when two beeps are heard and the non-flashing ear icon is displayed.
2. Insert the probe into the ear canal so that the ear canal closes tightly around it and then press the »start» button. One (1) signal indicates normal temperature. Two (2) beeps will sound if the reading is equal to or greater than 37.5°C. Four (4) beeps will sound if the reading is equal to or greater than 38.6°C. The result is shown on the display.
3. Carefully pull off the disposable filter and discard it.
The Braun ThermoScan switches off automatically after 60 seconds of inactivity. You can also turn off the thermometer manually by pressing the start button and holding it for more than 5 seconds.
The thermometer can display temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. To change the temperature scale, do the following:
Check that the thermometer is switched off. Press the >>start>> button. Continue to hold the >>start>> button. After about 3 seconds, the display starts switching between the temperature scales (°C and °F). Release the start button when the desired temperature scale is displayed. The thermometer is adjusted to the new temperature scale.
About body temperature
Normal body temperature is a range, and varies depending on where you measure, and it tends to decrease with age. It also varies from person to person and fluctuates during the course of the day. Therefore, it is important to establish your normal temperature range.