Fast International Shipping
Lowest Shipping Rates
Free Shipping On Order $69,00
To See Shipping to countries Please click on following link:Delivery Time & Shipping Prices
Return & Refund Policy
(1) 30 Days to Return.
(2) Buyer responsible for return shipping.
(3) Refund will be issued Once returned item is inspected that it is in good condition
as you received and unopen seal. Refund will be issued immidiately.
The Braun PRT2000 is a digital fever thermometer that quickly and easily measures the temperature. The thermometer has a flexible top and a memory function that shows the last measurement.
This digital thermometer is a 3-in-1 thermometer and can be used in the armpit, mouth or rectum.
Measurement in the armpit (on infants and young children):
1. Dry the armpit with a dry towel.
2. Place the pointed end of the thermometer in the armpit so that it is against the skin, and lower the child's arm so that it lies along the body.
3. When the highest temperature is reached, the thermometer will beep. The temperature has now been confirmed. When the thermometer is removed from the measuring point, the code color appears on the display.
4. Turn off the thermometer and clean it according to the recommendations in the package.
Measurement in the oral cavity (children who are old enough to hold the thermometer in their mouth):
Feel free to use a disposable cover for the thermometer when taking the temperature in the mouth.
1. To get an accurate reading, it is important to place the end of the thermometer well under the tongue on either side. Place the sensor end under the tongue in one of the places marked in the picture (see packaging). The mouth should be closed and one should sit as still as possible for the measurement to be fair.
2. When the highest temperature is reached, the thermometer will beep. The temperature has now been confirmed. When the thermometer is removed from the measuring point, the code color appears on the display.
3. Turn off the thermometer and clean it according to the recommendations below.
Measurement in the rectum (small children or when it is difficult to take the temperature in the mouth or armpit):
1. Lubricate the end of the thermometer with water-soluble ointment to make it easier to insert. Do not use petroleum jelly. Read the label of the ointment so that you are sure that it is the right kind that you are using.
2. Make sure the person is lying on their side. If the person is an infant, it should lie on the stomach so that the legs hang down, e.g. across your knees or over the edge of a bed or changing table. In this way, the child's rectum ends up in the right position so that the thermometer can be inserted easily and safely.
3. Carefully insert the end of the thermometer NO MORE THAN 1.3 cm into the rectum. Do not press any more if it receives. Hold the thermometer in place while the measurement is in progress.
4. When the highest temperature has been reached, the thermometer beeps. The temperature has now been confirmed. When the thermometer is removed from the measuring point, the code color appears on the display.
5. Turn off the thermometer and clean it according to the recommendations below.
Wash the end of the thermometer with soap and warm water or disinfect with rubbing alcohol (70% isopropanol). Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Regardless of the method used for measurement, physical activity and eating, drinking, showering, bathing or smoking should be avoided 15 minutes before use.