To See Shipping to countries Please click on following link:Delivery Time & Shipping Prices
Return & Refund Policy
(1) 30 Days to Return.
(2) Buyer responsible for return shipping.
(3) Refund will be issued Once returned item is inspected that it is in good condition
as you received and unopen seal. Refund will be issued immidiately.
iWhite Instant 2 is a home kit for whiter teeth. The kit contains 6 thin, flexible rails that are comfortable to hold in the mouth. The braces contain a formula that has been clinically proven to be safe for the teeth. iWhite Instant 2 can be used for discolored teeth caused by plaque formation, smoking, ingestion of food or drink such as red wine and coffee.
Use iWhite Instant 20 minutes a day, 3 days in a row. The effect lasts for several weeks but depends on what you eat and drink. You can improve the result with 1-2 splints when you want to freshen up your smile. The rails are hygienically packaged and filled. with active gel. The braces fit everyone and both the upper and lower row of teeth.
The difference between the previous product iWhite Instant and iWhite Instant 2 is that with Instant 2 you do the treatment in just 3 days compared to the previous 5 days.
iWhite Instant only has an effect on natural teeth.
For adults over 16 years. The package contains 6 pre-filled rails, ie enough for 3 days of treatment.
iWhite does not contain hydrogen peroxide and can therefore be used regularly. Crowns, dental veneers and fillings do not become whiter and are not affected by the treatment.
Not recommend the product for children under 16, for pregnant or breastfeeding women, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you have gum problems.
92% get an effect of 3 shades whiter teeth or more. The result may vary from person to person. A few experience no change. The degree of whiter teeth also depends on how many spots you have before the treatment. The more stains you have, the better effect you can get.
1. Brush your teeth before each treatment.
2. Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
3. Take the filled splint and place it immediately on the teeth so that the gel comes into contact with the tooth surface.
The teeth in the upper and lower jaw can be treated at the same time.
4. Close your lips over the splints and close your mouth. Carefully bite together so that the gel does not run over the splint and from the teeth. Some people experience a lot of saliva in the mouth, this is completely normal.
5. Remove the rail after 20 minutes and discard it. Rinse off any remaining gel from teeth and gums with water.
For best results, avoid consuming acidic foods and beverages such as soft drinks, tobacco, coffee, red wine, fruit juices, and
other discoloring foods during the treatment period.
For adults over 16 years. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use the product if you have braces or dental jewelry. Also, do not use the product if you have gum problems. Stop treatment if you experience pain. iWhite Instant only has an effect on natural teeth.