|Absolut Torr is an effective antiperspirant that counteracts sweat and bad odor for up to 7 days. Absolut Dry is effective against all types of sweating, such as arm sweat, hand sweat and foot sweat. Also recommended by the care in case of problems with excessive sweating so-called hyperhidrosis.|
Absolut Torr contains aluminum chloride in alcohol that reacts with proteins in the sweat exit in the outermost layer of the skin. The normally open outlet is "clogged again" and the sweat cannot pass out on the skin. The body's excess heat is vented away via the millions of sweat glands found on other parts of the skin. Aluminum chloride also has a good bactericidal effect that dampens the appearance of bad smells.
Absolute Dry wipes are antiperspirant as a wet wipe. The same content and effect as the usual "dutt bottle" but in a new smart format. Absolutely Dry wipes simplify the treatment of, for example, hands and feet and are perfect for the bag and on the go.
Note that Absolut Torr contains aluminum chloride, which can cause burning, itching and tingling in the skin. The problems are usually due to the skin not being completely dry at the time of application. Therefore, be sure to dry the skin well before use. The problems are usually temporary, otherwise: wash off Absolutely Dry and try again next night. If the skin has become red and irritated, you can apply an emollient cream or, for more severe problems, an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream. If irritation persists, discontinue use of Absolute Dry.
Proceed as follows:
• Absolutely Dry is a very active product which can be felt on the skin. To achieve full effect and to avoid burning on the skin, it is important that the skin is completely dry when you apply Absolutely Dry. Wash skin and dry well with a towel. Let the skin air dry for another while.
Newly shaved skin is easily irritated - you should not have shaved under your arms for the next 24 hours before applying Absolut Dry. If Absolut Torr is applied in the evening, it is excellent to shave the skin the next morning.
• Apply Absolutely Dry on the skin, e.g. in the armpit, an hour or so before going to bed at night and letting it dry - it usually only takes a few minutes. Let the skin air dry.
• Wash skin in the morning. If you wish, you can use a regular fragrance deodorant but it is not necessary. Absolutely Dry keeps the skin dry and odorless for up to 7 days.
• Usually it is enough if the treatment is repeated once a week. You can test yourself until suitable intervals.
• If you suffer from heavy sweating, you may initially need to apply Absolute Dry more often to get a lasting effect. In the future, it is usually sufficient for the treatment to be repeated once a week.
• On hands and feet, the skin is rougher, so you need to repeat the treatment more often there than under the arms. Apply Absolutely Dry several nights in a row during the first time, to achieve full effect.