Depend Fringe & Eyebrow Color Black
- USD 14,90
Handling time:1-3 work days
Epedited Int'l Shipping: $ 10.00/FREE Shipping On Order $ 29+
UK USA & EU:4-14 work days
Delivery Time:Shipping & Returns
UPS Saver Int. Shipping: $ 39.99
USA:2-7 work days
View our Return Policy
|Depend Fringe & Eyebrow Color (Quick Color) can be used by you who want to color your eyelashes and eyebrows in a quick and easy way. The treatment takes a few minutes and gives a color result that lasts for a few weeks.|
Depend Quick coloring is available in the shades black, tan black and brown.
Read the entire instruction manual and warning text carefully before starting treatment.
1. Clean eyelashes and eyebrows thoroughly with a mild soap and water to remove grease residue. The hair should be dry before starting the treatment.
2. Open the tube with colored gel using the supplied needle (do not cut the spout). NOTE! As the color gel colors directly and also adheres to the skin, it is important to protect the skin areas before you start the treatment. Lubricate the lower eyelid and skin closest to the lashes and eyebrows with the included protective cream. Be careful not to get the protective cream on lashes or eyebrows, which will worsen the color result.
3. Attach the protective paper so that it protects the skin during staining.
Moisten the tops with the activator liquid (bottle) and apply on the lashes. Do this twice so that they are securely completely soaked. Wait 2 minutes.
5. Spread a dollop of color jelly (tube) evenly on the mascara brush and then apply on the lashes.
6. Be careful that you only apply the color gel to the hair strands. The staining begins immediately. Carefully comb through the hair strands so that you get color jelly everywhere. Wait 30 seconds and then rinse with a little soap and water to remove the remnants of the gel.
After the treatment - clean the mascara brush thoroughly with water so that it can be used for the next treatment. The color gel (tube) and the activator (bottle) must never be mixed together, e.g. in a bowl or the like, but should only be applied according to the above instructions.
The color gel (tube) and the activator (bottle) must not come into contact with textiles, furniture, crockery, etc. as the contents may cause stains that are difficult to remove. The spots do not appear until after a few hours. In case of spillage, rinse and wipe immediately. If, after all, color spots on the skin should occur during the treatment, these disappear in 2-3 days. Seal the tube and bottle tightly and store in a cool, dark place. NOTE: the contents of the activator may darken over time, but this does not affect the quality of the product. Tip! Feel free to apply Depend Eyelash Nourishing on the eyebrows after the treatment to restore the hair's natural moisture balance and strengthen the hair strands. The eyelash nourishment can be used every night after cleansing to restore natural shine.